Nancy Hyton: Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine in Downtown West Asheville
The number one focus of my practice is quality of care. I my experience, the best way to optimize this is to utilize all four of the main therapies that Chinese medicine has to offer. This is why my sessions always include not only acupuncture, but Chinese herbs, medical massage techniques, and/or dietary therapy at no extra charge. This is how Chinese medicine is traditionally practiced, as a system, and I find that this comprehensive approach leads to better results in fewer sessions. Furthermore, I intentionally conduct one-on-one sessions vs. working in a group setting because it allows full access to all of the acupuncture points, privacy for disrobing, and space for deeper rest and relaxation, an absolutely essential component of healing. Chinese medicine is amazingly effective and in my practice I strive to take full advantage of all of its therapies to help you reach your health care goals and attain a higher level of wellness.
What I have offer you:
- effective: voted “Best of Western North Carolina" 7 years
- experienced: practicing acupuncture full time for 10 years and herbal medicine for 15
- gentle: a developed sensitivity of touch, having formally trained as both violinist and jeweler
- authentic: practicing one of the oldest branches of Chinese medicine with a lineage of over 88 generations
- available: I work full time 5 days a week, offer online booking and a phone service 24/7, and retain a second treatment room so that I can fit you in last minute whenever possible
- no hidden fees: the only Asheville acupuncturist to include Chinese herbs, medical massage, and/or dietary therapy at no extra charge
- privacy: one-on-one sessions allow full access to all acupuncture points, privacy for disrobing, and space for deeper rest and relaxation
- local: a member of the first class of the Asheville acupuncture school and a resident of the neighborhood
- consistency of care: we work one-on-one together throughout the entire course of your treatment
"I have been a grateful patient of Nancy's for the last five years. Her patience and professionalism has been most helpful with both mind and body issues. By listening and asking the right questions she has been a skilled diagnostician. Don't put it off; get well now." -Curry First Please click here to read over 100 5-star reviews.